- Wedding packages include a minimum of 9 hours coverage on the day
- Hannes Roodt only does 10 to 15 weddings a year, so make sure you book him to avoid disappointment
- No wedding is to far, I love traveling – but if you’re planning a destination wedding, contact me for a custom quote
Packages starts from R 14 000
Lifestyle + Events 2018
- New born,
- Starts from 45 min. Done at your desired location.
Packages from R 1 800
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you travel?
Yes. I am based in Kempton Park but can go anywhere. All my packages include an 80km round-trip by default. Thereafter charges amount to R3.50/km. For venues outside a 100km radius of Kempton Park, suitable accommodation for the photographer and one assistant will be required for the day of the wedding. For venues outside a 250km radius, additional accommodation will be required for the night prior to the wedding. Flights, accommodation and vehicle rental is applicable for certain destination weddings.
Do you have an assistant?
Yes. Most of the time it is my wife. But I sometimes make use of one of my industry friends.
How early can I book you?
Up to one year before the date of your special occasion.
How do I make a booking?
Please complete this contact form to enquire about my availability and our pricing options.
- We try our best to respond within a 24 hours and send you the necessary details based on your enquiry. Then you can notify us of your preferred package.
- You will receive a booking contract and an invoice which you need to accept and sign.
- Once you’ve paid the 50% non-refundable deposit and sent us the proof of payment – we are all yours!
Please note: Bookings will only be confirmed once payment is received.
What is your payment structure?
Please pay the 50% non-refundable booking fee to secure your wedding date. The remaining balance is due one week prior to your wedding.
How much time do you need for the photo-shoot?
Venue and Decor: 25-35min
- Groom: 40-50min
- Bride: 60-90min
- Family: 20-30min
- Bridal Party: 15-20min
- Bridal Couple: 45-55min
The finer details will be discussed during our planning session.
Do you take formal table-shots of our guests?
This will be all up to the bride and groom. We do recommend a few ideas. Photo booths can be done with additional setup cost. We can also recommend a number of companies that specialise in photo booths.
How can I make sure I have the best photos?
Plan your day so that your couple shoot is done in the best possible light (golden hour);
- Prepare a spacious room with lots of white light;
- Hang your bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses on pretty hangers;
- Have a trial run for your hair and make-up;
- Ensure there is enough time for all the photos that need to be taken on the day. We don’t want to rush anything on your perfect day;
Most importantly, be yourself and enjoy the day!
Should we feed you?
Yes, please Arrangements should be made for myself and one assistant. We don’t mind eating with other suppliers somewhere outside of the guest area, as we are up and about most of the time anyway.
Do we meet you before the wedding?
Yes, we most certainly meet face to face, to plan your special day. This will help us to get to know each other a bit better. We do Skype calls for far-away clients.
Do you use extra lighting?
I’m a natural light photographer which means I don’t use a lot of artificial lighting. I will however use flash where necessary. HINT: Ensuring enough white light in the bridal suite, church (and even where hubby dresses) is one of the best ways to get great shots!
How long after the wedding will I get my photos?
Post production usually takes about 4-6 weeks. Fine art albums require an additional turnaround time, and will only be printed after the final-approval form the bride and groom.
Do you alter the images digitally?
Yes. A lot of time and effort goes into the post production process. Bringing in our final touches.